Prior to updating your PNOmation II software please read:
1. Download files to your desktop or a known location on your computer ( if you are using a Mac – just download)
2. Insert a USB memory stick into your computer
3. Drag the two zip files to the root directory of the USB memory stick (they need to stay zipped) ( Macs unzip files automatically, but you can find zipped versions in the trash – use those) It does not matter if you have other junk on your USB memory stick
4. Unplug the piano
5. Put the USB stick into the USB port on the Pin light box
6. Plug the piano in
7. If your speaker on the piano is on the Voice prompts will tell you when it is done, if it is not on you can touch the button on the pin light box and that should turn the high power on (first light will turn from orange to green) which in turn will turn on the speaker.
8. This could take some time. For the next 10 minutes we recommend getting a cup of coffee/tea and letting our system do the update.
The first three lights on the Pin Lite box will be either green green green or orange green green when complete.
Troubleshooting: Click Information then system, the driver version should be 3.98. If the update was unsuccessful then unplug the system with the USB update plugged in. It will proceed to install.