|How to upload
Sync-Along MIDI files to your hard drive for "drop and play" ease of your audio CD favorites.
- Insert the commercially available (selected) CD into the CD drive (only CD's in QRS's SyncAlong Library have matching MIDI files)
- A 10 digit ID number will appear on the display write it down
- Create a LIBRARY on the hard drive by pressing MULTY 1 - Name the library a 10 digit ID you wrote down in section 2 (MULTY 1 Ð ADD LIBRARY)
- Insert the corresponding floppy into the floppy drive
- Copy all the matching piano files from the QRS Sync-Along diskette to the newly created library, by pressing MULTY 7
- You are now done the diskette, save it for backup purposes.
- After the COPY function is complete press the CD button on the remote controller
- Press PLAY or select a song (arrow keys or numeric keypad)
- Serenade Pro will automatically find the matching piano accompaniment file and play it in perfect synchronization. STOP, PLAY, PAUSE, NEXT, PREVIOUS as well as FAST FORWARD/FAST REWIND functions will work just as with other software media